2 Delicious Pumpkin Spice Kratom Drink Recipes
Ever wanted to incorporate fall flavors into your daily kratom routine?
Here are two delicious ways you can enjoy your kratom while being in the fall spirit. Not only are these methods tasty, but the benefits are fantastic containing protein and kratom’s effects. Everything you could want all in one cup.
For a cool as-the-fall-weather drink.
•1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
•1/2 cup of Greek yogurt or a dairy-free alternative
•1/2 cup of almond milk or oat milk
•1-2 grams* of kratom powder
•1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
•1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
•1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
•Ice cubes (optional)
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pumpkin Kratom Latte:
To warm your days up.
•1 cup of brewed coffee or espresso
•1/2 cup of milk (dairy or dairy alternative)
• 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
• 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
• 1-2 grams* of your preferred kratom strain
• Sweetener to taste (honey, maple syrup, or sugar)
- Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan.
- Heat on medium, stirring until hot but not boiling.
- Add the brewed coffee or espresso and Kratom powder. Whisk to combine.
Sweeten and enjoy your Kratom Pumpkin Spice Latte!
*Unsure of how much kratom would be good for you? Check out our kratom dosage blog. Be mindful that the taste might be altered if you choose to use a higher dose.