What is green maeng da?
Green Maeng Da might be the most popular strains in the world today. While the actual strain will vary from vendor to vendor despite sharing the name, Green Maeng Da is commonly referred to as “the strongest strain”. By consistently ranking the #1 strain online, this green veined variety continues to be one of the safest choices when buying kratom from a new vendor. Whether you are an experienced user or new to kratom, Green Maeng Da is one of the safest choices when deciding which green kratom strain to choose. We also carry a premium wild version of this strand for those looking for a “Wild Harvested” Green Maeng Da.
Originally linking back to Thai roots, Mount Kratom’s Green Maeng Da was produced in a plantation West of Kalimantan, Indonesia. The plant stretches over 50 hectares of fertile soil where the trees are born and are then nurtured and matured until harvest season and are then optimized using natural blending techniques to yield the best alkaloid content. This variety uses 80% green veined leaves and only 20% White. Find out what the buzz is all about and order our green maeng da today.†
Effects and benefits of green maeng da kratom
With Green Maeng Da Kratom being much of the talk online, the chance are that you have heard of this strain are favorable. But, you might just not know anything about it other than the fact that every store sells it and people seem to love it. So what does it do?
In general, Maeng da kratom is known to be highly potent or strong. The effects are felt quickly, between 45 minutes to an hour and can last for up to 5 hours. Many users report taking this kratom strain for temporary relief and to CTFO (ie. Relax).
On the downside, if one were to abuse Green Maeng Da kratom by using an excessive dose, they can experience negative side effects such as, itching, nausea, upset stomach, no appetite, drowsiness, sweating, and more. So, if you’re just setting foot on your Green Maeng Da Kratom journey, or, if you’re used to another vendors kratom, start with a low to moderate dose.
Green Maeng Da Kratom is one of the most popular strains in the world because of the many benefits and effects it can provide.
- Smooth and silky texture
- Potent and noticeably fresh
- Pesticide and chemical free (No additives)
- Grown and harvested in a vast plantation in West Kalimantan
This Green Maeng Da kratom comes from a special plantation that focuses on producing only Maeng Da variants. It can be purchased in powder form or in capsules. The powder comes in ounces, 100g, 250g, 400g and kg’s. Both the 400g and kg’s variations are split into 4 separate durable, food-safe bags. Capsules come in two sizes; 600mg and 1000mg. Both come with 100 capsules each. The capsules are made from gelatin. Green Maeng Da in all of its variations qualify for same day shipping.